To promote child and family well-being and prevent the abuse and neglect of Florida's children through a statewide system of voluntary, community-based home visitation.
"Develop self-sufficient families who find sustained happiness and success in parenting. "
Children's Home Society Program Goals:
- Prevent child abuse and neglect
- Enhance family functioning by building protective factors and reducing risk factors
- Promote healthy childhood growth and development
- Promote family self-sufficiency
- Increase parents' ability to develop positive parent-child relationships
- Build and sustain community partnerships to provide integrated and holistic services to high risk families
"Every Child in Florida will grow-up healthy, safe and nurtured and become productive citizens."
The Pretzel Lady has chosen The Children's Home Society as this years "Pretzel with a Purpose." At the end of our season we will be donating money to this charity. For information about the Children's Home Society and/or to see how you can make a difference, please click on the image above or go to http://www.chsfl.org/.
2015 Pretzels with a Purpose
End Polio Now was last years Pretzels with a Purpose. For more information on how to help End Polio please visit http://www.endpolio.org/.